badge

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Shweta Basu - sympathise or criticize or accept.

I loved her in Makdee and Iqbal. cute face and solid acting skills. Was expecting her to turn out into a good mainstream actress and she did. I had seen in "Kotha Bangaru Lokam" and loved her performance. and then she was lost,



 She sprang into news recently by getting caught red-handed in a prostituion racket at a suburban Hyderabad hotel. she was selling herself to renowned industrialist and businessmen and Politicians.
the first step taken  by any normal person caught in such circumstances is to deny it and say that you are being framed.But what did this brave lass do- she confessed to having doing it. how many people have guts to accept that ,knowing that this may spoil her life, her image and her future career too.

In her own words: "I have made wrong choices in my career and I was out of money. I had to support my family and some other good causes.All the doors were closed and some people encouraged me to get into prostitution to earn money. I was helpless and with no option left to choose, I got involved in this act"

I am not here to judge whether she did right or wrong. I worried myself thinking what might be her situation that she felt the need to go to this far for money. was she being pressurized by her family for money or she had commitments she couldn't fulfill without money . There would be so many people doing the same thing.she was unlucky enough to get caught. I cant judge her not knowing her reasons.

I am sickened and goddamn angry with the media for highlighting just the girl. what about the businessmen who paid her and were with her when she was caught.they should also enjoy being maligned in public. their families should also be come to know about their recreational activities and get humiliated by media and their special words.WHY did media hide their names.?

didn't they feel that this might ruin whatever hopes she had for future? will it not be impossible for her to move on?will she have the strength to accept the criticism she will get and not take a drastic step to end her life? If its media's duty to present whatever happens then why do I don't know any one of the businessmen name? why is she in remand home and the other people involved not behind the bars? was she alone in the act? No, then why this half justice

what I would say in this is: its fine people, shit happens. as if we haven't done something we are ashamed of in life.give her back what she deserves, her life ,her image and a chance to move on. I have seen far more worse things people do in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment